Welcome to GEM Sailing – On Lake Pepin
Minnesota, Lake Pepin
Choose from several Gem Sailing day cruises or experience a romantic sunset sailing cruise. We offer a Charter Certification Sailing Course with an experienced captain that will prepare you to charter your own boat or you can take a casual sailing lesson to sharpen your sailing skills. Captain Harry has sailed on the Pacific and Atlantic oceans, the Gulf of Mexico and the British Virgin Islands.
Let us show you the beauty and tranquility of sailing on Lake Pepin with views of the scenic Mississippi Bluffs. Feel the balmy breeze in your face and experience the sound of the waves slapping the hull as you embark on your sailing adventure.
Each trip can be as exciting, relaxing or romantic as you want. You can actively participate in the sailing of the boat or simply enjoy the ride.
There are many reasons to choose us for your Sailing Experience:
- Cruising with a Captain 32 foot Allied Seawind ll Ketch with many cruising options to chose from.
- Excellent Bareboat Charter Yacht 28 foot Pearson at a reasonable price.
- Recreational Sailing Lessons Adapted to your needs and skill set
- Certified Charter Sailing Course 3 day = 1⁄2 day classroom and 2 1⁄2 days on the water with a 20 year experienced captain
- Experienced Captain 20+ years experience, including sailing on the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, The Gulf of Mexico and on Lake Pepin, the largest natural lake on the Mississippi.
- Excellent Prices We offer very fair prices for our cruises, our bareboat charters or lessons on a private yacht with a captain.
- Experience the Mississippi The Mississippi River is one of the world’s major river systems in size, habitat diversity and biological productivity. We are close to Minneapolis/St. Paul, Rochester, Red Wing, Wabasha, Winona, LaCrosse and not far from Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Call or email today to order:
GEM Sailing Services on Lake Pepin:
- Day Cruising 2-8 Hours
- Sunset Cruises
- 3 Day Charter Certification Sailing Course
- Sailing Lessons (beginner and intermediate)
- Corporate Team Building
- Client Entertainment
- Ash Scattering
- Bareboat Charters
- Special Events (engagements, weddings, birthdays)
- Sailing Gift Certificates
- We sail from June through September – Sailing Lake Pepin in the summer is a delight. The winds are perfect for sailing in the Mississippi River Valley. The fall brings you the beauty of the colorful bluffs.
See the fun on our Facebook page!